One-day tour to the Tuyuk gorge, to the Kok-Moinok lake
The Tuyuk gorge is part of the Issyk-Ata system of gorges. The gorge is located 75 kilometers from the city of Bishkek.
The gorge is very wide with low slopes, which are densely overgrown with bushes (barberry and wild rose) and evergreen Tien Shan spruces.
Surrounded by high slopes and rocks, the gorge looks majestic and beautiful in all seasons.Our first stop will be a beautiful waterfall with a step, in the shade and coolness of which you can take a breath and enjoy the freshness of the mountain air. The height of the waterfall is 10-15 meters. The path to the waterfall is about 6 km. from our starting point. After a short one, we will head to our next location, Lake Kok – Moinok.The lake is located at an altitude of 2700 meters in the area of alpine meadows. The length of the path in one direction is 11 km. from our starting point. Lake Kok-Moinok is located at the foot of Sugar Loaf Peak. Reflections of mighty peaks are visible in crystal clear water.
– Temperature fluctuations are possible and therefore mountain boots with hard soles are important
– Sunscreen and glasses
– Warm clothes
You must take water and food with you for one day. About 1.5 – 2 liters of water per person
Check out 7:30 am
Arrival at 8: 00-9: 00 pm
The total route of the tour is 150 kilometers (on the road)
The general route is 22-24 (on foot)
Included in the price:
• transfer throughout the tour
• accompanying guide
• comfortable transport
• For one person – $ 110
• For a group of 2 people – $ 160 ($ 80 each)
• For a group of 3 people – $ 195 ($ 65 each)
• For a group of 4 people – $ 200 ($ 50 each)
• For a group of 5 people – $ 225 ($ 45 each) (Attention! The calculation of the cost of the tour for 6 and 7 people also comes from the tariff – $ 45 each)
• For a group of 10 people – $ 300 ($ 35 each) (Attention! The cost of the tour for 11-15 people is also calculated from the tariff – $ 35 each)